Ethic DTC Pandemonium 4.7" x 20.9", Polished
After 2 years of development, Ethic's latest fury is finally dropping, and they are proud to bring such an amazing piece to riders all over the world. Their goal with The Pandemonium was to offer a new type of deck: they wanted it to have ambitious and bigger dimensions, while still surpassing existing decks in terms of reactivity. They feel that they've reached their goal, with a 4.75-inch width and a wider profile underneath, it's way more stable for rails and curbs. In addition because of improved construction and heat treatment, it's still lighter, stronger, more flexible and better balanced. Their new brake technology is made from a nylon mold on steel to bring a real difference compared to previous versions including stronger, quieter, more accurate and lighter.
- Weight: 2 lbs ozs
- Length: 19.3", 20.9". 22.4"
- Width: 4.7"
- Material: Aluminum
- Headtube Angle: 83
- Axle size Compatibility: 8mm only
- Wheel Diameter Compatibility: Up to 110mm
- Wheel Width Compatibility: 24mm
- Peg Compatibility: Front: yes, Back: additional spacers needed
- 12 STD compatibility: No
- Grip Tape included: No
- Hardware/Brake included: Brake, axle, spacers included!